We are looking for a general construction laborer to join our team. Applicants should have a clean background, a valid Driver’s License, and dependable transportation. Basic knowledge/experience of construction/concrete is a plus.
- Responsibility of job related paperwork, pre-task planning, and forewarning of changes to ensure safety.
- Inspection, general maintenance, security and cleanliness of all company equipment/vehicles.
- Daily interaction/communication with dispatch, management and company personnel.
- Transportation, accurate use of and maintenance of equipment to include, but not limited to: diamond blades, flat saw, core drill, wall saw, jackhammer, polishing & small tools.
- Proficiency with the following tools is not required for this position but is a plus; wall saw, core drill, and flat saw.
- Opportunities for travel and/or overtime exist so open availability is a must.
- Soft demolition experiences a plus.
- Commercial construction experience is preferred.
- Forklift, boom, scissor lift and Bobcat experience a plus.
- Ability to lift 75 or more pounds required.
- Basic knowledge/experience of construction/concrete is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour