We’re a civil contractor based out of Middle Tennessee, however we also have a division in Central Florida! Our goal at Allegiant Property Solutions is to provide the highest quality of work and customer service on every project we complete – not only cost-efficiency, but durability that exceeds expectations!
As a Skilled Pipe Layer at Allegiant, you will work with an underground utility crew in a safe and effective manner to ensure timely completion of our mass excavation, utility, paving, and concrete projects. We are looking for long-term candidates who value the opportunity for future advancement that our company offers.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Lay storm drainage, sanitary sewer mains and water mains.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Communicate with the team on the job site to keep them safe and complete work correctly.
- Cooperate with others in a team environment.
- Accept direction from supervisors.
- Work in inclement weather; Lift, push, pull in excess of 50 lbs.; Exposure to loud noise, dust and toxic materials; Work in confined spaces
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a skilled pipe layer on heavy civil projects required.
- A team player who works well with others
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and creativity are required.
- Must be self-motivated, calm under pressure, and consistently able to meet deadlines.
- Reliable transportation to our projects throughout the greater middle Tennessee.
Here’s What We Offer
- Competitive Salary of $20 – $25 per hour based on experience.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.
For more information about us, check out our website at https://algtps.com.