We’re a civil contractor based out of Middle Tennessee, however we also have a division in Central Florida! Our goal at Allegiant Property Solutions is to provide the highest quality of work and customer service on every project we complete – not only cost-efficiency, but durability that exceeds expectations!
Are you a Heavy Equipment Operator looking for an awesome team to work with? Do others describe you as a key player? As a Heavy Equipment Operator with Allegiant, you will operate a variety of the latest heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner to ensure timely completion of our mass excavation, utility, paving, and concrete projects. We are looking for long-term candidates who value the opportunity for future advancement that our company offers.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Operate heavy equipment such as excavators, dozers, loaders and graders.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations. Safety is our #1 priority!
- Communicate with the team on the job site to keep them safe and complete work correctly.
- Perform daily checks on equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Clean equipment as scheduled.
- Park and store equipment safely at the end of each day.
- Cooperate with others in a team environment.
- Accept direction from supervisors.
- Work in inclement weather; Lift, push, pull in excess of 50 lbs.; Exposure to loud noise, dust and toxic materials; Work in confined spaces
What Are We Looking For?
- 2+ years of verifiable experience as a heavy equipment operator on heavy civil projects.
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and their uses
- A team player who works well with others
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Self-motivation, calm under pressure, and a deadline guru.
- Reliable transportation to our projects throughout the greater Central Florida area.
Here’s What We Offer
- Competitive Salary of $20 – $25 per hour based on experience.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.
For more information about us, check out our website at https://algtps.com.