We’re a civil contractor based out of Middle Tennessee, however we also have a division in Central Florida! Our goal at Allegiant Property Solutions is to provide the highest quality of work and customer service on every project we complete – not only cost-efficiency, but durability that exceeds expectations!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work directly under our Project Managers in a clerical setting with several aspects of our numerous projects. We are looking for a long-term candidate who values the opportunity for future advancement that our company offers. This is a Monday through Friday in-office position.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with our Project Management team.
- Produce draw requests through a variety of software platforms.
- Produce and track change orders, lien waivers and submittals.
- Communication with other general contractors and their teams.
- Issue purchase orders and order/schedule project material deliveries.
- Electronically file, organize and maintain project folders.
- Update and maintain TN One Call tickets.
- Produce subcontractor agreements, scheduling and payments.
- Assist with vendor invoice approvals.
- Verify subcontractors and vendors are in compliance.
- Various other duties as assigned by project managers.
- Cooperate and communicate with others in a team environment.
Your Qualifications and Skills
- Preferred 2 years of experience in a construction environment.
- Preferred 2 years of college, preferably in construction or business admin.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook (required)
- Accounting knowledge.
- Easily learn other software applications.
- A team player who works well with others or independently.
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and creativity required.
- Must be self-motivated, calm under pressure, and consistently able to meet deadlines.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Pass a background check and drug screen.
- Positive attitude.
Here’s What We Offer
- Competitive Salary of $15 – $18 per hour based on experience.
- Paid holidays after 90 days.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.
For more information about us, check out our website at https://algtps.com.